20 phrases of love of Frida Kahlo: invite her to your wedding
Expressing love in words is always easier when the phrases of writers and artists are retaken. Frida Kahlo, who stood out for her talent, was also very passionate with her partners. Each phrase will make you feel butterflies in your stomach.
Although they will already have many ways to express their affection, with the preparations for the wedding it is always good to find inspiration in the thoughts of love that others once wrote. Quotations and phrases of celebrities always conquer when read in wedding invitations, fall in love when they are seen in the decoration of the banquet and fill the soul and stomach when tasted written on the wedding cake. To fall in love with love, we recommend 20 endearing phrases that Frida Kahlo dedicated to her partners.
The artist, born in the early twentieth century, has transcended as one of the greatest ambassadors of Mexicanness and indigenism. Not only in these claims was a revolutionary woman. Did you know that Frida Kahlo rejected the traditional white of the images of wedding dresses and that in her civil wedding with Diego Rivera she wore a dress printed with hello? Let’s get to know your thoughts!
For your marriage vows
When writing your wedding vows it is always good to take as a reference short love thoughts in which you express your most genuine feelings. Frida left us some texts in which she shows that she gave herself completely to her great loves. One of the most important was the muralist Diego Rivera, with whom he married twice and which, as reflected in his work, was one of his main motivations for living.
Inspired by her deep love, the Mexican artist wrote these phrases that could be useful for her vows. Kahlo practices the refined word games like few artists do they dare to replicate their example and write something of their own?
1. “If I could give you one thing in life, I would like to give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then will you realize how special you are to me ”
2. “Can you invent verbs? I want to tell you one: ‘I miss you, so my wings extend enormous to love you without measure’ ”
3. “I will learn stories to tell you, I will invent new words to tell you in all, that I love you as nobody”
4. “I would like to give you everything you never would have and you would not even know how wonderful it is to love you”
5. “I love you … Thank you because you live, because yesterday you let me touch your most intimate light and because you said with your voice and your eyes what I expected all my life”
In your invitations
One way to achieve original wedding invitations is to include memorable phrases that reflect how in love and grateful they are to have met in this life. Your loved ones and friends will not need more words to know what they are referring to and at the same time they will become witnesses of the great feeling they profess.
6. “You deserve a love that I listen to you when you sing, that I support you in your ridiculous, that I respect that you are free, that I accompany you on your flight, that it does not scare you”
7. “Since I fell in love with you, everything has changed and is full of beauty”
8. “I saw it … and I can swear that I did not want to see anyone else. At that precise moment I understood that the eyes always belong to the people who make them shine ”
9. “If we ever get married, you’re going to be, I’m going to be a” good “, almost as an order to do for you”
10. “My blood is a miracle that, from my veins, crosses the air of my heart to yours”
Phrases to decorate the reception
Floral arrangements for wedding reception are ideal for romantic decoration, but they are not the only way to express love and passion. Imagination and beautiful words can always land on decorative boards, on the photo booth mural, on the welcome table, top of the banquet minutes or even printed on the candy wrapper of the wedding candy table.
Contemplate the following phrases that Frida Kahlo wrote enraptured of love to the Catalan painter Josep Bartolí, with whom she maintained a secret relationship through letters full of passion.
11. “I want to live and be strong to love you with all the tenderness you deserve, to surrender all that is good in me”
12. “I feel that from our place of origin we have been together, that we are of the same matter, of the same waves, that we have the same sense within”
13. “As always, when I get away from you, I carry in your gut your world and your life and that’s what I can not recover from”
14. “Your word travels through all space and reaches my cells, which are my stars, and go to yours, which are my light”
15. “So many things to tell you and so few leave my mouth. You should learn to read my eyes